Introducing the new iQ-400, StraPack’s new semi-automatic strapping machine with dual tension mode. This allows for a wide variety of applications with just a flick of a switch.
- The iQ-400 is a durable and heavy-duty strapping machine designed to withstand various harsh environments.
- The iQ-400 is yet amazingly quiet to operate and well suited for office use also.
- The iQ-400 has less moving parts, which makes it easy to maintain and keeps the operation cost low.
- All electric parts are arranged in one side of the machine, enclosed in the cabinet, for easy maintenance and protection of crucial parts.
- The iQ-400 runs strap from 5 millimeters to 15.5 millimeters (5/8 inches) without additional parts.
- The torque tension mode is suitable for stronger tension or to strap compressible packages, while the stroke tension mode is best for soft tension or quick operation.
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas for easy maintenance.
- Optional adjustable legs are available upon request. With this option, table height can be adjusted to 750, 800, 850 or 900mm.
Documents & Datasheet
View iQ400 Datasheet
Ask your FROMM representative for a demonstration!